- WORLD presents on National Women and AIDS Collective Sisters-in-Service capacity building webinar on August 20th
- Women’s HIV Advocacy Organizations Continue Building Leadership
- Contra Costa Times highlights WORLD on National Women and Girls Day 2013
- WORLD honors National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day!
- WORLD is celebrating 20 years! Read our press release here.
- Come and celebrate with us on Thursday March 1st at the 25th St. Collective in Oakland. Visit our anniversary event page for more information.
- WORLD featured on Bay Sunday in honor of National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day in February 2012 and WORLD’s 20th Anniversary!
- WORLD receives the Sylester Flowers Innovative Leadership Award
- WORLD staff and team members influence International AIDS Conference 2012 happenings and bring focus on women, children, and youth
- World AIDS Day events across Bay Area put spotlight on deadly disease, budget cuts
- WORLD staff featured in HIV Story Project film “Still Around”
- Kaiser Permanente Awards WORLD for HIV/AIDS Work
- Oakland-based HIV organization part of Lady Gaga, Cindy Lauper Campaign- Celebrities hone in on women with HIV
- WORLD is featured in this video clip on the PEER Center website http://peer.hdwg.org/node/1810 that can also be found here on youtube